My top 10 Moments of 2015 (not any particular order).
- My husband survived a stroke and is doing well.
- Not one but two of my granddaughters chose to go to the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA which is just about 40 minutes from my home. Lucky me!
- We were blessed with grandchild #12
- Spent plenty of quality time with my family much of it at grandchildren's sporting and other events
- A week's vacation at Hattares with 16 members of my family
- Another 365 days and nights living happily at Lake Anna
- Message from Bob Stewart that a developer would work on resurrecting the posts on my outside blog.
- Enjoyed my 29th year in real estate.
- Celebrated my 78th birthday and still kicking.
- Very happy with my life.
I don't know if I really stuck to the format but I jotted down things as they came to mine.
Thanks for thinking of this, Karen.