MARKET REPORT - LAKE ANNA...Louisa County WATER ACCESS Homes SOLD in 2011
There are three counties bordering Lake Anna. They are Louisa, Spotsylvania, and Orange Counties. Both Louisa and Spotsylvania encompass the majority of the countryside while Orange County covers a much smaller section in the northwest area of the lake. This market report* lists the water access homes sold in Louisa County on the Private Side during 2011.
The Private Side is located entirely in Louisa County.
Water access homes are homes located off water. When we talk about water access homes we are actually including four categories:
- Water Access with a boat slip
- Water Access withouut an assigned boat slip
- Water View with an assigned boat slip
- 4. Water view without an assigned boat slip
Prices generally range from below $100,000 to several hundred thousand dollars. Price is naturally based on a number of factors. They
- View of Lake Anna
- Age and condition
- Square footage
- Room sizes
- With or without assigned boat slip
- Lot condition
- Community amenities (including depth of water at commond area/boat slips
Things that do not determine market value:
- Whether it is on the main lake or on the private side
- Which county it is located in
*Information obtained from the Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS). All information should be verified for accuracy.